Dental Implants Fox Lake IL
A dental implant is a bio-compatible titanium post, acting as an anchor for a replacement tooth or dental crown. The procedure is minimally invasive with easy recovery and the most natural and permanent solution to tooth loss.
Dental Implants are used to replace:
- A single tooth that is missing or broken due to trauma or a tooth that has significant decay and can’t be corrected with a dental crown or other restoration
- Multiple teeth where a dental bridge may normally be used
- All teeth instead of dentures
Benefits to Dental Implants
With a success rate of up to 98%, there are many benefits to dental implants:
- Appearance. Dental implants are the most natural looking and feeling replacement teeth.
- Improved Speech and Easier Eating. Implants are permanent and do not slip when speaking or eating.
- Durability.Dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Improved oral health. Because implants don’t require remaining teeth to be compromised, your own teeth are left intact.
- Comfortable. Unlike removable dentures, implants are permanent and fit perfectly.
Dental Implants – What To Expect
Dental implants are successful in part because they are fused to living bone. During the procedure, the periodontist will place a tiny titanium post into the jaw bone which serves as an artificial root. Once the implant has integrated to the bone, a dental crown will be placed on the implant to restore natural function and beauty to the tooth.
Learn More About Dental Implants
Schedule a Consultation
If you currently suffer from missing or broken teeth, dental implants are a great way to restore your smile. To find out if you are a candidate for dental implants, schedule an appointment with Infinity Dental of Fox Lake today.