Dental Implants Fox Lake IL
A dental implant is a bio-compatible titanium post, acting as an anchor for a replacement tooth or crown. The procedure is minimally invasive with easy recovery and the most natural and permanent solution to tooth loss.
Dental Implants are used to replace:
- A single tooth that is missing or broken due to trauma or a tooth that has significant decay and can’t be corrected with a dental crown or other restoration
- Multiple teeth where a dental bridge may normally be used
- All teeth instead of dentures
Benefits to Dental Implants
With a success rate of up to 98%, there are many benefits to tooth implants:
- Appearance. Dental implants are the most natural looking and feeling replacement teeth.
- Improved Speech and Easier Eating. Implants are permanent and do not slip when speaking or eating.
- Durability.Dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Improved oral health. Because implants don’t require remaining teeth to be compromised, your own teeth are left intact.
- Comfortable. Unlike removable dentures, implants are permanent and fit perfectly.
Dental Implants – What To Expect
Infinity Dental’s brand new facility has a periodontist who is trained in implantology. So we are able to perform extractions and place dental implants, sometimes in one visit, right in our Fox Lake dental office.
Dental implants are successful in part because they are fused to living bone. During the procedure, the periodontist will place a tiny titanium post into the jaw bone which serves as an artificial root. Once the implant has integrated to the bone, a dental crown will be placed on the implant to restore natural function and beauty to the tooth.
Schedule a Consultation
If you currently suffer from missing or broken teeth, dental implants are a great way to restore your smile. To find out if you are a candidate for dental implants, contact Infinity Dental of Fox Lake today.