Invisalign Fox Lake IL
Invisible braces are a great option for teens as well as adults who do not want to deal with the hassle, look, and feel of metal braces. Infinity Dental is an Invisalign dentist in Fox Lake, IL, providing expert level treatment to safely and comfortably straighten your smile.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a series of custom molded, removable trays that gradually reposition your teeth into a straighter, more aligned formation. There are many advantages to Invisalign:
- They are removable. You can take them out to eat, drink, brush, and floss your teeth easier.
- They are clear and virtually invisible! No one has to know you are wearing them.
- Less dental visits are needed with Invisalign than metal braces.
- Invisalign is a gentle form of treatment and will not cause damage to the teeth, enamel, or gum tissue.
- They are quick. Most patients finish treatment in 6–12 months.
Invisalign vs Braces
Studies show that clear braces may be better for your dental hygiene during treatment compared to traditional metal braces. Because Invisalign aligners are removable, you can brush and floss teeth normally, unlike traditional metal braces which can be difficult to care for and often trap food particles between the braces and teeth. In addition, you can remove aligners to enjoy the food and drink you like without special restriction.
Schedule a Consultation
Millions of people have chosen Invisalign to correct their smile and straighten their crooked teeth. Call Infinity Dental of Fox Lake today or click here to schedule a consultation and determine if Invisalign is right for you.