Do you want to learn more about how to improve your dental health?
Learning how to care for your smile is an important tool to have in order to help improve your oral health. By caring for your smile, you can reduce your risk of common oral health issues like gum disease, tooth decay, and bad breath. Read on to explore some simple ways to improve your oral health. Our team at Infinity Dental Fox Lake will gladly answer any questions you may have regarding your dental health.
Simple Oral Health Tips
No matter your age, it is important to maintain your oral hygiene routine. Try to incorporate these easy tips into your oral hygiene routine:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day or after each meal.
- Floss your teeth at least once a day.
- Be sure to brush your tongue to improve your breath and remove harmful bacteria.
- Visit the dentist every six months for a routine dental exam and professional dental cleaning.
- Replace your toothbrush every 3-4 months to ensure it is providing optimal results.
It is important to note that some patients may need to follow a specific oral hygiene routine depending on the condition of their teeth and gums. Our team at Infinity Dental Fox Lake can work with you to create a plan that is right for you. If you have not scheduled your routine dental exam and professional dental cleaning, visit our Fox Lake dentist office for the dental care you need.
Schedule An Appointment
Would you like to learn more about how to improve your oral health? Visit our team at Infinity Dental Fox Lake for the care you need. Our team can create a customized treatment plan that is tailored to your dentistry needs. To explore your options, call (847) 447-6637 or request an appointment online.