Dental Implants for a Permanent Solution
Dr. Thomas Prendergast offers dental implants in his Fox Lake, IL dentist office to patients that are missing one or more teeth. Dental implants are the most natural-looking and advanced solution for the replacement of missing teeth. Dental implants are now a routine procedure and offer the highest success rate and long-term oral health benefits. At Infinity Dental, we offer several different options for dental implants. Dr. Prendergast can create a personalized treatment plan to restore beauty, health, and function to your smile. Our caring and compassionate staff will educate you on the choices you have including dental implants to help you make the best decision for your long term dental health.
Benefits of Dental Implants in Fox Lake, IL
Dental Implants have quickly become the number choice for tooth replacement, with current patients enjoying an over 98% success rate. A permanent and durable treatment option for missing teeth, dental implants support bone regeneration, healthy gums, and overall oral health. Supporting healthy bone growth in the jaw will maintain your natural appearance and profile. Dental implants are indistinguishable from your natural teeth. Investing in dental implants is investing in your quality of life and oral health. More benefits of dental implants include:
- Up to 98% success rate
- Helps avoid bone loss associated with missing teeth
- Reduces risk of gum recession due to tooth loss.
- Avoids further damage or decay of remaining healthy teeth.
- Improves speech
- Can prevent other systemic disease associated with poor oral hygiene
- Increases comfort and alignment of bite
- Improves ability to chew comfortably and eat a balanced diet
- Supports long-term facial integrity.
- Dental implants improves appearance of smile and lower face
- No worry of dentures slipping or falling out
- Look exactly like your natural teeth
- Superior durability and longevity
Learn More About Dental Implants
- Dental Implants Overview
- What Are Dental Implants?
- Dental Implants Process
- Dental Implants vs Dentures
- Dental Implant FAQ
- Cost of Dental Implants
- Types of Dental Implants
- Single Tooth Dental Implant
- Multiple Teeth Dental Implants
Schedule a Consultation
If you have a missing tooth or several missing teeth, Dr. Prendergast offers dental implants. Schedule an appointment today with Infinity Dental to learn about the benefits of dental implants at the Fox Lake, IL dentist office. Dr. Prendergast, along with his knowledgeable staff, will help you see if dental implants are the right choice for you.